IEEE Robotics & Automation Society
The IEEE Robotics and Automation Society’s objectives are scientific, literary and educational in character. The Society strives for the advancement of the theory and practice of robotics and automation engineering and science and of the allied arts and sciences, and for the maintenance of high professional standards among its members, all in consonance with the Constitution and Bylaws of the IEEE and with special attention to such aims within the Field of Interest of the Society.
IEEE Robotics & Automation Society | Egypt Chapter
We established this chapter to become the meeting place of choice for the robotics and automation community in Egypt. The chapter will unite these members and promote robotics and automation in the country. The specific objectives of the Egyptian RAS chapter are the following:
- Serve as an interdisciplinary forum for exchanging ideas in research and development among robotics and automation researchers in Egypt.
- Hold a number of meetings each year which are of interest to the members and reflect applications and technical advancement in the area of robotics and automation.
- Disseminate the robotics and automation knowledge to students, researchers and engineers through promoting and sponsoring scientific activities in the area of robotics and automation.
- Organize a mix of educational and research workshops, symposiums, seminars, invited talks, summer schools and design competitions to raise the awareness of robotics and automation and to attract new researchers and engineers to this growing field.
- Promote the applicability of robotics and automation to pertinent areas of industrial and commercial importance.
Hadath: Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship Co.
Hadath Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship Co. is for management and consultancy in the domain of innovation and entrepreneurship building, managing and consulting programs that help building the ecosystems of innovation and entrepreneurship in the MENA Region and globally. Aims at being a main catalyst in developing the whole region and making the world a better place through a collaborative ecosystem of Development
IEEE RAS - Special Interest Group on Humanitarian Technology (SIGHT)
The mission of the Robotics and Automation Special Interest Group on Humanitarian Technology (RAS-SIGHT) is the application of robotics and automation technologies for promoting humanitarian causes around the globe, and to leverage existing and emerging technologies for the benefit of humanity and towards increasing the quality of life in underserved, underdeveloped areas in collaboration with existing global communities and organizations.